Looking to get away from all the traffic??? Here it is!! 15 +/- acres in Equality. Nice Home site! 13 +/- ac in Planted pines! Watch your money grow and enjoy the wildlife! No utilities have been put on site.
Pike County 77+/- acres
Location: Saco, AL
This property features:
– 77 +/- acres of great investment timberland or hunting land
– Access is a 30’ deeded easement from Pike County Rd 7736
– Excellent location for timber with several mills nearby
– Excellent location for hunting in an area known for big deer and this tract is also near the end of a dead-end county dirt road that has very little traffic
– Just 20 minutes from Troy and Brundidge, 30 minutes to Union Springs, an hour to Montgomery or Eufaula, and just over an hour to Auburn
– This property has 50+/- acres of planted Loblolly Pine that is over 20 years old, it has been thinned once and is ready to be harvested again
– 22+/- acres of gorgeous bottomland hardwood with a flowing sandy bottom creek
– Great combination of hardwood/planted pines/green fields that makes for a great all around property investment
40 ACRES WITH STOCKED POND!
A breathtaking 40 acres of mixed woodlands and wide open spaces, where tranquility and privacy await. This land has tremendous opportunity.
Build your dream home where septic and power are already provided & enjoy the views that overlook the large peaceful pond, stocked with bass and brim.
There is lots of room to explore for the perfect spot to plant your garden and watch the deer and turkey as they walk through the property.
The Mobile Home will be removed prior to closing.
Call your favorite realtor today to make this dream land come true for you!
If you’re looking for road frontage where you can build multiple homes….look no further. There is a nice 40X60 pole barn already on property, along with a pond. Plenty of opportunities. Convenient to Auburn and Montgomery.
Love Fishing and Recreation on the Alabama River? This is a great lot and is your opportunity to buy in an up and coming gated community. This property is a water front lot on a pond in the community and includes an additional lot to build a pier to access the Alabama River. Seller has laid the groundwork in preparation to build, so, the buyer will save money purchasing this property. Seller has installed a culvert and a gravel road bed to the building site. There is a copy of an engineer’s report in file which lays out the Septic system and the proposed building site. Seller has partially installed the septic system. This lot is priced to sell!!
• 185 acres of beautiful land and timber.
• The property has excellent wildlife habitat and is home to deer, turkey, and many nongame species.
• This property is an excellent hunting and timber investment tract.
• There is a nice creek that runs through the property.
• This property is heavily stocked with mature planted pine and hardwood timber.
• There are approximately 130 acres of unthinned planted pines and 33 acres of timber that has been recently harvested. The remaining 19 acres consist of streamside management zones.
• The property has a nice internal road system.
• The property has many great homesites.
• This property has County Road frontage.
• There are utilities available on the property.
Are you looking for land and privacy?! Build you dream home on this beautiful home site with a private entrance!!! This 31+/- parcel features a gorgeous pecan orchard along with other massive hardwoods. There is an adjacent 200+/- acres that is also available! You have the option of expanding the 31+/- acres to fit your needs. This is an absolute must see!!